By Mary Anglade, for Starpoint Marketing I don’t think I will ever launch content again that isn’t on Tumblr —Katrina Craigwell, Lead for Digital Content at GE, January 24, 2013 Given the news this week about Yahoo acquiring Tumblr, we wanted to revisit this post. We love Tumblr for its clean interface, focus on content …
Not ready for social?
- why you can’t afford to wait
- what’s in it for you
- who’s making it work
- how we can help
A few more of our ideas:
Put us on your social media marketing team
We can help with all or part of your social media marketing — from “What should I do on Facebook” to a full strategy-to-launch project, or just fine-tuning your ongoing campaign.
We blend deep knowledge of the social landscape with a data-driven, ROI-focused methodology, matching your brand with the best technology, and allocating your resources wisely. The result: A manageable social program that engages your target customer.
To be efficient and effective: Think first
Start with a solid strategy, and you’ll save time, money, and your sanity. Let us help. We have the experience and skills to devise a strong social media strategy, ensuring that your social campaigns benefit your brand. Use our knowledge and expertise to select the social networks and technology applications that can deliver an engaged, qualified audience.
- Audit your existing presence
- Assess your organization’s readiness
- Analyze the competition’s efforts and the marketplace
- Identify which social media networks your audience uses — Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and others
- Set objectives that align with your business goals and meet ROI
- Map workflows for content approvals and permissions for governance
- Create metrics and a dashboard to evaluate success
Stuck? Let us help you get going
Trying to get onto social media or maximize the opportunity? Our team of designers, techs, writers, content strategists and social media experts can give your brand a polished yet personal presence on the social media networks that fit your business.
Perfect your design
- Design customized pages on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks
- Manage and maintain your Facebook marketing
- Assist with or manage your blog and other social networks
- Optimize your website for social media connectedness
- Procure apps that match your goals — coupons, promotions, games, e-mail collection
- Source writers and subject matter experts to write and/or edit posts
- Create videos for your blog, Facebook, YouTube, or other social network accounts
- Develop an editorial calendar to guide content marketing
- Devise workflows and trafficking for appropriate approvals, permissions, and governance
- Design workflows for social media content development and governance
- Train your team in every aspect of social media management
Establish evaluation rubrics
- Select the right metrics to measure the effectiveness of your social efforts
- Recommend the right social media technologies for your measurement and tracking needs
- Develop a dashboard that allows you to view results
The power is in the data
We know you want ROI from your social media marketing, and we use data-driven optimization to get you there. We set up the metrics, test, measure, and refine your social media campaigns to rigorously maximize your results.
- Devise a test plan and assessment strategy for existing or new social campaigns
- Continuously evaluate your social media management process
- Measure results at a campaign and social network level
- Recommend new tests and tweaks to existing social media campaigns
- Create organization and structure so that your team is efficient
Move at the speed of social
Developing an engaging relationship with your communities, brand ambassadors, and influencers requires an ongoing conversation and responsiveness. We can be your entire social media management department, or assist your team at any point in the process. Social media and online marketing are moving so fast that it can be a challenge to stay fresh, but there’s no point being there if you’re falling behind. We keep up with the trends, keep you informed, and help you look good with your social community.
- Keep you informed about social media trends
- Brainstorm new campaigns and content to engage your audience
- Act as your content development team
- Continuously measure results to identify patterns and maximize opportunities